2012 PACIFIC REGIONAL CONFERENCE April 19-21, 2012 Park City, UT
American Association for Paralegal Education (AAfPE) Community College of Aurora & AAfPE Pacific Region Director – Scott Hauert, Phoenix College & AAfPE President Olympic Park, Factory Stores at Park City, or Old Town Main Street.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Certificate: Paralegal (Legal Studies)
- A.S. in Legal Studies
- B.S. in Legal Studies
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Undergraduate in Paralegal Studies
- MS in Legal Studies
- BS in Legal Studies
- AS - Paralegal
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- And more...
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- CERT: Paralegal Studies
Baker College is the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. Our mission is to prepare you for meaningful employment.
- Legal Studies
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- General Practice Paralegal
- Paralegal Studies - Associates
WHY THE INFORMATION UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF CAYMAN ISLANDS? THE …
University College of the Cayman Islands 168 Olympic Way P.O. Box 702 Grand Cayman KY1-1107 CAYMAN ISLANDS Lifelong Learning . The Diploma in Paralegal Studies is ILEX approved. The Units are tailored to ensure they are relevant to
ADIRONDACK BROOME COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Honors, Massage Therapy, Optical Systems Technology, Paralegal WHAT’S NEW? More residence halls, New campus center, New K-12 Education Degree NOTABLE ALUMNI Olympic Training Center. The College provides a progressive liberal arts and science based
President’s Report To The Governing Board June 17, 2008
Cuyamaca College’s Paralegal Studies submitted its re-approval application to the American Bar Association. A Site Team visit is anticipated in late Fall or early Spring. Olympic Games is a poster of The Great Moments of Olympic History,
PUBLIC COMMUNITY COLLEGES CONFERRING BACCALAUREATE DEGREES
Olympic College BS – Nursing Peninsula College Paralegal Studies Interior Design BS Equine Studies Sustainable Design and Technology Energy Management Architectural Engineering Technology Electromechanical Engineering Technology BABS
Bachelor Of Arts Law And Justice
paralegal professions and the practice of law following law school. CWU offers the Bachelor of Arts Degree in Law and Justice at the Meet CWU’s general education requirements through a community college direct transfer agreement Olympic Building 330 Lakewood, WA 98498 253-964
NLSO Paralegal Associate Of Applied Science Degree
Highline Community College’s Paralegal Program is also offered at the Naval Station in Bremerton, Washington, where you’ll receive the Olympic College offers general education classes that will satisfy the AAS Paralegal Degree requirements.
University College Of The
University College of the Cayman Islands 168 Olympic Way Grand Cayman KY1-1107 CAYMAN ISLANDS Vocational Paralegal Studies This vocationally-related programme of study is and current in the legal environment of the – controlled
Loyalist College Lasting Connections – Winter 2013
Behind the Seams of the Canadian Olympic Outfits Lasting Connections LOYALST ALMN News & Profiles t (Paralegal, 2006; BAA Human Services Management, 2009; College Photographer of the Year competition at the University of Missouri.
2012 CATALOG – Colleges In Georgia: Associate Degree, College …
BS, Paralegal Studies 83 TABLE OF CONTENTS. 3 College employs instructional methods based on adult learning theory and is committed to the development of each student's Centennial Olympic Park, and the Georgia Aquarium.
VOL. 2003 VOLUME 2007 SUMMER WINTER Sullivan Students Are In …
The US Olympic team Eleven paralegal students and graduates of Sullivan University’s Institute for is the only college or university in the region to offer both a Doctoral degree in Pharmacy (through Sullivan’s College
Spring 2012 Cuyamaca Chronicle – Cuyamaca College – Rancho …
Olympic Teams and on January 22nd will attempt to qualify for his 3rd Olympic team. Additionally, Tim is a world class coach. He has coached 3 individuals to the who is studying Paralegal Studies at Cuyamaca College, has a 4.0 GPA. She has
Profile: Lee Davis, Owner And Manager, Lee Davis & As …
Nix Community College when she trans- ing were an Olympic sport, Davis would be a gold medalist. Lee Davis had been working as a paralegal for almost 10 years when she decided to open her own business in pursuit of more