Undergraduate College of Law Unisa College of Law offers an undergraduate Diploma in Law. This diploma addresses a significant demand in the industry for qualified paralegal practitioners (paralegals).
- Bachelor’s programs options include Law & National Security, Paralegal Studies, and Government.
- Regent University School of Law’s faculty was recognized among the Top 10 Faculty in the nation by The Princeton Review in 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- Law & legal studies programs are fully approved by the American Bar Association (ABA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- BS in Legal Support and Services - Paralegal Concentration
- BS in Legal Support and Services
- MS in Legal Studies
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Associate of Arts: Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Science: Paralegal Studies
- Master of Business Administration in American Legal Studies
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Paralegal Law
SOUTH AFRICAN School Of Paralegal Studies 2005 …
Die Senior Paralegal Diploma stel my in staat om ook bystand te kan bied met ander aspek-te van sy professie, aangesien dit my met meer kennis en Insurance Law through UNISA, as well as the ACSL (Cer-tificate in Advanced Corporate Law and Securities Law).
CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS EDITION
The SACP. Sdumo, who has a paralegal background, is a strong negotiator with developed conflict management and dispute skills. and a Higher Education Diploma Literature from UNISA. Her interest in the relationship between language
Corporate Social Investment
Bianca Oelofse and Elsje Van Der Mescht, both 1st year paralegal diploma students from the Pretoria branch posted above average results. Unisa and will mentor Paulus in establishing his business. The One Great Business Idea 2010
FACULTY OF LAW – Welcome To The University Of Namibia / UNAM
G.8 Awarding of the Diploma Paralegal Studies (UNISA); LL M (Utrecht-Netherlands) Associate Professor: Prof N Horn: B Proc (Univ. Johannesburg); LL M (UNISA); B Th (Hons) (UNISA); MA (Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
Full Page Fax Print – Unisa Online
National Diploma: Correctional Services Management New Curriculum From 2010 (NDCSM please go to the Unisa website Paralegal Studies Should be taken together with or follow on SCL1501 and ILW1501
ESTATE PLANNING SERVICES
In Business Leadership from UNISA and a reputation postgraduate diploma in financial planning (specialising holds an Advanced Diploma in Tax Law from UCT and a Paralegal Short Course in Property Law and Deceased Estates.
Faculty Of Law Undergrad U Te I N FO R M T IO N B R OCHU Re
dIPLOMa COUrSeS • Paralegal Studies • Labour Law • Criminal Justice and Forensic Investigation • Corporate Law LLD (Unisa) Reinecke, MFB – BA, LLB (UP) gaSPrOFeSSOre Brincker, E – BA, LLB, LLM, LLD (US) (RAU) (tot 30 Mei 2012)
GENERAL INFORMATION AND REGULATIONS – Welcome To The …
* Diploma in Law (Paralegal Studies) * Diploma in Library and Information Science * Diploma in Local Government Studies * Diploma in Midwifery Science * Diploma in Music * Diploma in Natural Resources Management * Diploma in Public Relations * Diploma
Faculty Of Law TIONAL DIPLOMA STUDIES NDL001IN W ARALEGAL
The National Diploma in Law (Paralegal Studies) presented by the faculty of law of the University of Johannesburg is a whole qualificationthat focuses on studying the basic principles of law in combination with the skills that a