Undergraduate College of Law Unisa College of Law offers an undergraduate Diploma in Law. This diploma addresses a significant demand in the industry for qualified paralegal practitioners (paralegals).
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Certificate: Paralegal (Legal Studies)
- A.S. in Legal Studies
- B.S. in Legal Studies
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Undergraduate in Paralegal Studies
- MS in Legal Studies
- BS in Legal Studies
- AS - Paralegal
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Paralegal Studies A.A.S.
- Paralegal Studies B.S.
There are a lot of reasons Bryant & Stratton College is the place to get an education. From the personal attention you receive from instructors that stay after class to make sure you are on the right track.
- AAS Paralegal Studies
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- General Practice Paralegal
- Paralegal Studies - Associates
SOUTH AFRICAN School Of Paralegal Studies 2005 …
Die Senior Paralegal Diploma stel my in staat om ook bystand te kan bied met ander aspek-te van sy professie, aangesien dit my met meer kennis en Insurance Law through UNISA, as well as the ACSL (Cer-tificate in Advanced Corporate Law and Securities Law).
CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS EDITION
The SACP. Sdumo, who has a paralegal background, is a strong negotiator with developed conflict management and dispute skills. and a Higher Education Diploma Literature from UNISA. Her interest in the relationship between language
Corporate Social Investment
Bianca Oelofse and Elsje Van Der Mescht, both 1st year paralegal diploma students from the Pretoria branch posted above average results. Unisa and will mentor Paulus in establishing his business. The One Great Business Idea 2010
FACULTY OF LAW – Welcome To The University Of Namibia / UNAM
G.8 Awarding of the Diploma Paralegal Studies (UNISA); LL M (Utrecht-Netherlands) Associate Professor: Prof N Horn: B Proc (Univ. Johannesburg); LL M (UNISA); B Th (Hons) (UNISA); MA (Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
Full Page Fax Print – Unisa Online
National Diploma: Correctional Services Management New Curriculum From 2010 (NDCSM please go to the Unisa website Paralegal Studies Should be taken together with or follow on SCL1501 and ILW1501
ESTATE PLANNING SERVICES
In Business Leadership from UNISA and a reputation postgraduate diploma in financial planning (specialising holds an Advanced Diploma in Tax Law from UCT and a Paralegal Short Course in Property Law and Deceased Estates.
Faculty Of Law Undergrad U Te I N FO R M T IO N B R OCHU Re
dIPLOMa COUrSeS • Paralegal Studies • Labour Law • Criminal Justice and Forensic Investigation • Corporate Law LLD (Unisa) Reinecke, MFB – BA, LLB (UP) gaSPrOFeSSOre Brincker, E – BA, LLB, LLM, LLD (US) (RAU) (tot 30 Mei 2012)
GENERAL INFORMATION AND REGULATIONS – Welcome To The …
* Diploma in Law (Paralegal Studies) * Diploma in Library and Information Science * Diploma in Local Government Studies * Diploma in Midwifery Science * Diploma in Music * Diploma in Natural Resources Management * Diploma in Public Relations * Diploma
Faculty Of Law TIONAL DIPLOMA STUDIES NDL001IN W ARALEGAL
The National Diploma in Law (Paralegal Studies) presented by the faculty of law of the University of Johannesburg is a whole qualificationthat focuses on studying the basic principles of law in combination with the skills that a