LEGAL ASSISTANT STUDIES PROGRAM REVIEW 20022003
Valdosta State University is the only institution in the University System of Georgia that offers baccalaureate degree in Legal The unique nature of this program within the University system of Georgia has a magnet effect bey ond the region. Graduates
- Bachelor’s programs options include Law & National Security, Paralegal Studies, and Government.
- Regent University School of Law’s faculty was recognized among the Top 10 Faculty in the nation by The Princeton Review in 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- Law & legal studies programs are fully approved by the American Bar Association (ABA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- And more...
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Certificate: Pathway to Paralegal Postbaccalaureate
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Support and Services
- Master of Science: Legal Studies
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Paralegal Law
Since we serve this region along with West Georgia State University, Clayton State University, need for secondary education teachers in Georgia. Delivery of the Program: technical writing, corporate communications, public relations, paralegal work, and public service.
Gabrielle A. Mason 706/546-9040 Education University Of Georgia
Kennesaw State University Middle School Education Paralegal Program Computer Skills Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Power Masters Program Experience University of Georgia • Collaborated with Dr. Joyce Kincannon, to create computer/web -based instructional
GeorGia ColleGe Continuing Education
University Kids' University Glee Camp for Teens Swimming Yoga Defensive The Paralegal Online Training Program will prepare you be a legal resident of the State of Georgia unless seeking a nonresident license and must pass
What Can I Do With A Major In Criminal Justice? The …
At The University of Georgia, Criminal Justice (CJ) Paralegal Police Officer Probataion Officer Real Estate Paralegal Social Worker Systems Consultant Victim's Advocate State of Georgia Stearns-Montgomery and Proctor The ATF
ATHENS STATE UNIVERSITY ADMINISTRATION FACULTY STAFF EMERITI
Program/ Policy Analyst for Institutional Planning, Research, and Assessment. Paralegal Training Timothy Dale Williams, Associate Professor of Bibliography. M.A., Middlebury College; M.S., Georgia State University. 270
Sociology – Career Center | University Of Georgia
Paralegal Prevention Educator Probation Officer Program Coordinator State Farm Insurance SunTrust Bank Teach for America What can I do with a major in Sociology? The University of Georgia Career Center Clark Howell Hall, 706 -542 -3375, www.career.uga.edu
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION – Columbus Technical College
Have you been a legal resident of Georgia for the last 12 consecutive months? College/University, City, and State Last Year Attended . All sections must IMPORTANT: be completed. Paralegal Studies Personal/Public Service*