LEGAL ASSISTANT STUDIES PROGRAM REVIEW 20022003
Valdosta State University is the only institution in the University System of Georgia that offers baccalaureate degree in Legal The unique nature of this program within the University system of Georgia has a magnet effect bey ond the region. Graduates
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Certificate: Paralegal (Legal Studies)
- A.S. in Legal Studies
- B.S. in Legal Studies
- AS - Paralegal
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- And more...
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Legal Assisting/Paralegal
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Paralegal Studies - Associates
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Paralegal Studies A.A.S.
- Paralegal Studies B.S.
Since we serve this region along with West Georgia State University, Clayton State University, need for secondary education teachers in Georgia. Delivery of the Program: technical writing, corporate communications, public relations, paralegal work, and public service.
Gabrielle A. Mason 706/546-9040 Education University Of Georgia
Kennesaw State University Middle School Education Paralegal Program Computer Skills Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Power Masters Program Experience University of Georgia • Collaborated with Dr. Joyce Kincannon, to create computer/web -based instructional
GeorGia ColleGe Continuing Education
University Kids' University Glee Camp for Teens Swimming Yoga Defensive The Paralegal Online Training Program will prepare you be a legal resident of the State of Georgia unless seeking a nonresident license and must pass
What Can I Do With A Major In Criminal Justice? The …
At The University of Georgia, Criminal Justice (CJ) Paralegal Police Officer Probataion Officer Real Estate Paralegal Social Worker Systems Consultant Victim's Advocate State of Georgia Stearns-Montgomery and Proctor The ATF
ATHENS STATE UNIVERSITY ADMINISTRATION FACULTY STAFF EMERITI
Program/ Policy Analyst for Institutional Planning, Research, and Assessment. Paralegal Training Timothy Dale Williams, Associate Professor of Bibliography. M.A., Middlebury College; M.S., Georgia State University. 270
Sociology – Career Center | University Of Georgia
Paralegal Prevention Educator Probation Officer Program Coordinator State Farm Insurance SunTrust Bank Teach for America What can I do with a major in Sociology? The University of Georgia Career Center Clark Howell Hall, 706 -542 -3375, www.career.uga.edu
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION – Columbus Technical College
Have you been a legal resident of Georgia for the last 12 consecutive months? College/University, City, and State Last Year Attended . All sections must IMPORTANT: be completed. Paralegal Studies Personal/Public Service*